Where do you ship to?
- We ship to: AL, AR, CO, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NE, OK, TN, TX, WI, with more states being added frequently. If you don’t see shipping to your state, please check back in a few weeks!
- We ship using UPS & USPS; please make sure to not send to a P.O. Box as we can not deliver there. If your cookies are sent to a place that is considered “undeliverable”, Tinys Milk & Cookies cannot be held responsible.
- Due to the perishable nature of cookie dough, we are unfortunately unable to ship to APO/FPO addresses.
When do orders get processed/shipped?
- We process and ship orders on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a firm order cut off time of midnight (Central Time) on Tuesday for Wednesday shipments. Orders received after midnight (Central Time) on Tuesday will ship the following Tuesday. We ship UPS or USPS two day shipping to ensure we get the dough from our bakery to your doorstep as quickly as possible.
Will the dough still be frozen when it arrives?
- We freeze our dough as soon as we make it, which is the same process we use for our cookies at the restaurants and bakeries! When developing our cookie recipe, we realized that if we started from a near frozen dough ball, our cookies would get the best chewy center and nice crisp edges. We use dry ice to keep our dough cold enough. As soon as you get the dough, pop in your freezer and you can keep them in there until you are ready to bake!
What is the best way to ensure my order arrives on a specific day?
- We ship our orders on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to accommodate two day shipping. If you need an order over the weekend, order in advance, as our dough is frozen! That way you have the dough and can pull it out when you are ready. We always advise ordering extra dough so that you can have a few snacks before the big event!
- If you need your cookie dough on shorter notice, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
How can I place an order to ship to multiple addresses?
- Currently, we can only send a maximum of two boxes to one address in Texas at a time. If you need to ship to multiple locations, or ship outside of Texas, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you!
Do you accept returns?
- All sales are final and because our product is perishable, we cannot accept returns. If your cookies do not arrive frozen, or you have other issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com. We will always do our best to make it right, so please reach out with any questions.