When do I need to order by for the cookies to arrive for the Holidays?
As we approach the 2021 Holiday Season, we want to make you aware that the impact of the pandemic continues to affect our industry. Due to limited supplies, we strongly encourage you to place your orders early this year. If you are planning to give or serve our chocolate chip cookies any time this season, it is our recommendation that you order it well before you need it. Once you receive your cookies, they will keep safely in your freezer until it is time to bake and enjoy!
- Christmas: Last day to order 12/19
- New Years Day: Last day to order 12/26
Where do you ship to?
- We now ship to all 50 states, even Hawaii and Alaska!
- We ship using UPS. Please make sure to not send to a P.O. Box as we can not deliver there. If your cookies are sent to a place that is considered “undeliverable”, Tinys Milk & Cookies cannot be held responsible.
- Due to the perishable nature of cookie dough, we are unfortunately unable to ship to APO/FPO addresses.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping rates depend on how far from Texas our frozen dough needs to travel. To some states we ship AIR to make sure the dough arrives in perfect condition.
When do orders get processed/shipped?
- We process and ship orders on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a firm order cut off time of midnight (Central Time) on Tuesday for Wednesday shipments. Orders received after midnight (Central Time) on Tuesday will ship the following Monday. We ship UPS Ground to most states, but we use 2nd day air to states that can not be serviced from Texas in 3 days or less. Please see above for Holiday exceptions!
Will the dough still be frozen when it arrives?
- We freeze our dough as soon as we make it, which is the same process we use for our cookies at the restaurants and bakeries! When developing our cookie recipe, we realized that if we started from a near frozen dough ball, our cookies would get the best chewy center and nice crisp edges. We use dry ice to keep our dough cold enough. As soon as you get the dough, pop in your freezer and you can keep them in there until you are ready to bake!
What is the best way to ensure my order arrives on a specific day?
- We ship our orders on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays to make sure the dough gets to you before the weekend, and does not get delayed in shipping over the weekend. If you need dough for a party and want to make sure it arrives on time, we recommend ordering a week in advance. We always advise ordering extra dough so that you can have a few snacks before the big event!
- If you need your cookie dough on shorter notice, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
How can I place an order to ship to multiple addresses?
- Currently, we can only send a maximum of two boxes of dough to one address a time. If you need to ship to multiple locations or need to ship more than two boxes of dough to one location, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you!
Why does the shipping fee include a fee for a cooler and packaging?
- We ship the frozen dough with a large amount of dry ice to make sure it is perfect when it arrives on your doorstep. This requires us to ship the dough in a sturdy cooler that has enough space to fit the dough box and the dry ice. We use a styrofoam cooler of high quality that you can reuse for parties and picnics!
Do you accept returns?
- All sales are final and because our product is perishable, we cannot accept returns. If your cookies do not arrive frozen, or you have other issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com. We will always do our best to make it right, so please reach out with any questions.