- Your frozen cookie dough will arrive nestled snugly in dry ice. Carefully dispose of this dry ice, without opening the dry ice containers, and place the boxed dough immediately into your freezer. Important: Leave for at least 8 hours. (We know this is tough but we promise it’s worth it!)
- Once your dough has spent its requisite time in the freezer, do a little happy dance and preheat your oven to 375°.
- Remove cookie dough balls from the box and place them at least 3 inches apart on the supplied parchment paper. Let thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Place pan in the oven and bake without interruption for 12-14 minutes. Maybe do some preparatory jumping jacks.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool until slightly warm. Inhale deeply and pour yourself a glass of milk.
Enjoy! We’ll be here when you need seconds.